The ideal time for HVAC maintenance is during pre-season (Spring and Fall), before you need to operate your central air conditioning system. Some routine maintenance can be handled by homeowners. However, there are other jobs that should only be performed by a professional licensed HVAC technician.
HVAC equipment may lose efficiency over time if not appropriately maintained. Routine maintenance can play a big part in maximizing the longevity and maintaining the energy-efficient performance of your equipment. It’s as important as going to the dentist! Take care of what’s important, and it should take care of you.
Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance:
- Thermostat Calibration
- Temperature Split Test
- Refrigerant Levels and System Pressure Test
- Perform AMP draw on Condenser, Evaporator Motors, and Compressor
- Condenser Coils, Evaporator Coils, and Blower Cleaning
- Check Contactors, Drain Lines, Ducts and Vents
- Clean and Tighten Electrical Connections
- Test Capacitors and Test Safety Switches
Our Main Services
The ideal time for HVAC maintenance is during pre-season (Spring and Fall), before you need to operate your central air conditioning system.Read More »
Trilogy Services is able to repair any AC system of any brand and at a low cost for both residential or commercial projects.Read More »
Trilogy Services works with both residential and commercial installations. We specialize in everything HVAC.Read More »